There are good reasons for your business’ website to have a blog. A blog lets you:
- Continually demonstrate your business’ expertise and knowledge
- Keep your business front of mind with potential customers and leads
- Differentiate your business from your competitors
- Attract the inbound links that search engines love
- Rank higher in the search engines’ results and increase traffic to your website.
But keeping a blog fresh with regular posts takes time and resources. That’s why many companies struggle to get one off the ground. One solution is to outsource, which is where our blog writing and management service comes in.
What’s in a name?
Don’t be put off by the term blog. Many companies have different names for the areas of their sites that do the same job. For example, News or Advice. What matters is the quality of your content and the way it is optimised to benefit your business.
How our blog copywriters work
We take the time to fully understand our clients’ markets and businesses. It’s important to know what their customers are searching for online, what’s topical and where we can offer a valuable and unique perspective.
Based on this research, our blog copywriters make recommendations around topics and draw up an editorial plan.
Each month, clients of our blog writing service receive a full management information report that looks at their blog’s analytics and makes recommendations for the month ahead.
Get in touch
For more information about our blog writing service, please just call 0845 034 5603 or contact us.